5 things I love # 12 dogs, dogs, dogs.

25.4.13

Do you know what? Berlin is full of dogs. A lot of dogs. Is the paradise of the dogs!
When we're walking on the street I'm saying to Fran all the time things like "Fran! Look at this cute dog", "Aw... this dog reminds me of Mika...", "Hahaha look at this dog playing!" and that sort of things, you know, I'm a bit (only a bit) obsessed with dogs.

Sabéis qué? Berlín está lleno de perros. Montones de perros. Es el paraíso de los perros!
Cuando estamos caminando por la calle le estoy diciendo a Fran todo el tiempo cosas como "Fran! Mira a este perro tan mono!", "Aw... ese perro me recuerda a Mika...", "Jajajaja mira a este perro jugando!" y este tipo de cosas, ya sabéis, estoy un poco (solo un poco) obsesionada con los perros.


Dachshund Magnet Set by Go Find a Happy Place 




Dogs, a mini colouring book by Team Art.


Custom 3D pet portrait by Mount Royal Mint


Dogs and the tennis ball by Lukaluka. 

3 comentarios:

SomeoneLikeYou dijo...

I am OBSESSED with your illustrations! I checked out your 'what I do' tab above and am blown away by your talent. You are magical!

Thank you so much for the sweet words on my blog the other day but YOU are the inspiring one! x

Mandy Ferrugia dijo...

These are such cute finds! I am definitely a dog person. They're so cute! :)

xo. Mandy
www.missindieblog.com

Marion dijo...

Dear Lauryn, this is Marion Fiedler. I am a musician (singer and songwriter) and I have found your font today. Through that I took my time to check out your page. And I have discovered that you managed to put into beautiful imagery our mutual love for dogs. My dear, I was so excited to discover you that I just had to write you! I would love to hear back from you. You find me with my name Marion Fiedler as musician on facebook. I hope you like my music! You also find me on www.marionfiedler.com - all the best for you!!!!! Sincerely. Marion