Autumn wishlist

19.9.12

Here we begin to notice the cold weather, and it makes me think of comfortable sweaters, blankets, scarves and hot tea.
El frío por aquí ya se empieza a notar y ya me hace pensar en jerseys cómodos, mantas, bufandas y té caliente. 
I love the color of this cardigan, is perfect to wear with a dress.
Me encanta este color de este cárdigan es perfecto para llevarlo con un vestido.
When it's cold I wear a scarf everyday and this knit scarf of seems very confortable and warm!
Cuando hace frío cada día llevo alguna bufanda o pañuelo y esta bufanda hecha a mano parece tan cómoda y calentita!
Last winter my mom teach me to knit fingerless gloves like those, but more simple. I think those of Etsy are perfect!
El invierno pasado mi madre me enseñó a tejer guantes como estos, pero más sencillos. Estos de Etsy me parecen perfectos.
I saw this iPhone case and I loved it! Is useful to hold more things inside like a bit of money or some card, but I'd be afraid of  lose everything!
Vi esta funda para iPhone y me encantó! es útil para llevar más cosas dentro como un poco de dinero o alguna tarjeta, ¡aunque a mi me daría miedo perderlo todo!
I'm searching for a confy shoes for winter, since I broke the last boots I had walking arround all London with my sister. Those from Pull and bear seems very confortable!
Estoy buscando unos zapatos calentitos para este invierno, ya que las botas que tenía el año pasado las rompí en Londres después de recorrer toda la ciudad a pie con mi hermana. Estas de Pull and bear parecen muy cómodas!

And finally could not miss a wrap! I have many and I can never resist buying one more ...
Y por último no podía faltar un fular! Tengo muchísimos y nunca puedo resistirme a comprar uno más... 

Lauryn



3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I love that last scarf! It's beeeautiful. I can't wait to buy new ones this Fall. I love Fall. <3

xo, Adriana.
http://horsesofares.blogspot.com

The Millers dijo...

I am in love with that scarf. Looks really warm. Your header is beautiful!! I just found your cute blog, I love it! i would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Estefi dijo...

En ulanka de portopi hay esos mismos zapatos pero con pelo de oveja por dentro..calentitos calentitos :)