Craft swap with smiley legs

24.4.12



Last weekend I was drawing to Ellegra for her blog and these are the results!
El fin de semana pasado estuve dibujando a Ellegra para su blog y aquí están los resultados!



And I'm so glad to receive those beautiful gifts from her shop. Just when I opened the package I put it in my room. It looks so cute in my wall! Thank you. It's very funny to make a swap like this.

Y estoy muy contenta de recibir estos regalos tan bonitos de su tienda. Justo cuando lo he abierto lo he puesto en mi habitación. Queda muy mono en mi pared! Gracias. Es muy divertido hacer un intercambio así. 

Have a nice tuesday!

3 comentarios:

Ellegra dijo...

I love it in your room it looks so cute I like how you put the dreamcatcher after the hearts, you are the first to do that!!

Emily dijo...

what a wonderful drawing! I'm so impressed with your art!

Lauryn Green dijo...

Thank you! I love to go into my room and see colorful in the wall!